My brother and I came across this museum on printing. We were looking for a restaurant and saw this sign. We knew so little of it; in fact we didn't know it existed. We decided to go there before eating (the restaurant special started at 4 and we were early and the museum closed at 4). It was a short distance from the restaurant that we had planned to eat at. 

The museum doesn't look like much since it is a simple design. We didn't realize the treasure that was inside till we got inside and had someone give us a tour. I was amazed how many early type of printing presses there were; from all years. They from many years ago to more recent. 

I took some photos of the inside with its amazing printers. I will post some here and more in another post. 


Here are some of the early printing presses. I think they are really cool.


Here is one of the bigger ones. There was ones that were bigger and some that were smaller. 


Here is one of the smaller ones. They have ones that are even smaller ones with some that can fit onto a table.



I believe this is the type setting section. One can see the prints and another type setter / linotype machine. 

more photos to come. 


TomLeeM 

2024 / 09 / 02












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Book On George Washington Carver By Tonya Bolden

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes