Tea And Accessories At The Visitor Center Of The Adams National Park

 There are some nice things at the Adam National Park visitor center. Some of it is what I would or could call 'tea related'. They have a variety of teas and accessories that go well with it. I bought some tea there and plan to go back (someday) to get more of the other things they have.

Here is some of the items that they have for tea (or coffee?) drinkers. They have a nice variety. 

Here one can see the round cylinder containers of a variety of teas that one can buy. I bought the gunpowder tea. It is really good. 

One can see the different mugs that one can buy there too. They are really nice. Perhaps more of a coffee mug but can also be used for tea; in my opinion.

One can see the patriotic mugs that they have. One can drink ones tea or coffee and show that one is patriotic and support the National Parks at the same time. 


I bought some nice things. I bought some teas and a glass cup with the park name on it. The glass cup isn't visible in my photos above but it is really nice.


I think it is very informative and educational to go to this park. It is - in my opinion - a great place to visit. I look forward to visiting other National Parks. 






TomLeeM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Book On George Washington Carver By Tonya Bolden

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes