Iron Pyrite - Fools Gold - from Hidden.Treasures.Abound from Abandoned and Forgotten Places.

 This is my latest win on eBay. It is from the YouTube channel Abandoned and Forgotten Places. The eBay name is hidden.treasures.abound. I had won different rocks / samples that they have put up for bids at eBay. 

I think this is a cool way to support them and their adventures exploring abandoned mines and it is a neat way to have something that they encountered during their explorations. 

I won this by luck and by God's grace. I put bids on their other samples but I was soon outbid for them. I am blessed that I won this one. I don't mind being outbid for the others since my loss is their gain. 


Here are the three samples of iron pyrite that I won. I believe it is also called 'fools gold'. I think they are really neat. It came with two sheets of documentation; both signed by Gly. I think the documents is just as cool as the samples. 

Here are the same rocks as the first photo but laid upside down when compared to the first photo. The document in this photo is the second document that was sent. It has Gly's signature on it but I think it would be even nicer if it had Laura's signature on it too. 

Abandoned and Forgotten Places:
    eBay - they have more rocks to bid on (as of 07/29/2024)
    Venmo Tip Jar
    Instagram
    Twitter / X



2024 / 07 / 29














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Book On George Washington Carver By Tonya Bolden

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes