Gly and Laura with / in Abandoned and Forgotten Places?

 My brother and I are fans of the YouTube channel Abandoned and Forgotten Places. We like to watch their videos on Wednesdays and Saturdays. They go to places / mines that we would never go to since we don't have their experience and we would not know how to explore them safely. 


We are fans of their YouTube channel - Abandoned and Forgotten Places. We explore the mines through them.

We also like to support them via their eBay page. It is named hidden.treasures.abound. I have found their page doesn't always come up when I type it in but it works when I go to their YouTube page and click on their link. I hope this link works. 

They also have other links there too.
eBay
        These links can be found on their YouTube page. Some
of the above are ways to support them and a way to be part 
of the adventures. 

        I think the eBay part is the best way since
one can bid on items they find and it gives you something 
on the show. 

        I am also posting this since they needs funds to get their
equipment for exploring the mines and to help repair their
vehicle - Old Bob (which is really needing to be repaired and 
gives viewers a chance to be part of the exploration efforts
[at least that is why I bid on these items. I cannot afford much
but I don't mind being outbid - especially if it means them 
getting funds to keep exploring]).  



2024 / 07 / 17


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Book On George Washington Carver By Tonya Bolden

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes