Redonda Islands - Fantasy Banknotes

 I have come across some fantasy banknotes on eBay. I used the search words 'fantasy banknotes' and come across quite a few. The ones I like are the ones with a picture of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd on them. 


I think they are cool looking and are well done. They seems to feel like the current banknotes from Europe. 


These are Redonda Island ones. At first I thought it was a made up place but it does exist. I don't know if they have their own money or not but it would be cool if it looked like these. 

As one can see, there is a picture of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd on them. I think it is a nice picture. It is one of the reasons I bought them. I believe this is the front of the banknote.



Here is the back of them. I try to get two sets of them but I only got one of these. I think it was reasonably priced; especially for the quality of what one got. 

I have a list of sites that sell fantasy banknotes. It is in my blog about Aldabra Islands. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Aldabra Islands - Fantasy Banknotes

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes