The Library At Peacefield?

 My brother, Don and I went to the Adams National Park in Quincy MA. Part of the tour is the stone library at the Peace Field house of the Adams family


I took some photos. There is a small area in it that one can stand. One could not even lean on the railing that was there. One could see the whole library from that one area and I thought it was truly amazing. I took a whole bunch of photos. It is not as good as being there. It is - in my opinion - way cool and amazing. 










I used the camera app on my Samsung Z Fold 5 phone. It does a pretty good job of taking photos. I made sure the flash was off since it was a requirement before taking photos (flash photos were not allowed). 


shameless self promotoion
my link to my personal website with 
links to my other blogs and online store.

2024 / 10 / 14









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Book On George Washington Carver By Tonya Bolden

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes