The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh; A Classic Disney Treasury

I bought this book since it is Winnie the Pooh and it is from Disney. I wanted to read a Winnie the Pooh book and have found a few of them; this is one of them. 

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh;
A Classic Disney Treasury
I have found it to be well written and well illustrated. I really enjoyed reading it. The illustrations are like the ones in the movie on Winnie the Pooh.

I have noticed it is different from another Winnie the Pooh book; one that has the complete tales. It seems this is the Disney version of the book; slightly different than the complete book. It is not different in a bad way but different in a good way. 

I think one doesn't have to be young to enjoy this book (and others on Winnie the Pooh). I think it can be enjoyed by those of all ages. 

Here is the back of the book. There doesn't seem to be much information on it. 

I bought it from the Thriftbooks site. It was quite affordable. Since they sell used books; they might not have another copy. I am listing sites (below) of where it can be found.

Amazon - they have this book plus others on him.
Internet Archive - they have information on this book.
      Other information him at the Internet Archive.
Good Reads  - they have this book at their site.
Abe Books - new and used copies
Thriftbooks - they have this book plus other ones on him.

Duck Duck Go search results for this book. 










2024 / 05 / 30

(site is gone but hoping it is back up soon).










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Book On George Washington Carver By Tonya Bolden

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes