Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

 Currently I am into fantasy banknotes; especially ones with a picture of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd on them (it would be neat to see some with Lady Di on them but have not found them, yet). I found these on eBay with the search words 'fantasy banknotes' (some of them were kind of 'revealing'). 


This one is Tortola. I thought it was made up but it seems it does exist. I don't know if they have their own banknotes but it would be cool if they looked like these.


I think these look and feel like current European banknotes. I think they are really well done.

I think these are really well done. One can see a really nice picture of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd on them. It is one of the reasons I got them. The other is that it was reasonably priced; i.e.., I could afford them. I believe this is the front of the banknotes.

Here are the back of the banknotes. I think it looks really nice. I think it is very well done. 

There are other sites that sell fantasy banknotes. I have a short list on them on / in my Aldabra Islands blog / previous post. 





TomLeeM




2024 / 03 / 11






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aldabra Islands - Fantasy Banknotes

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes