Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes

 I think that I might have gotten carried away; especially on fantasy banknotes that have a picture of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd on them. I have found some like this on eBay

One of these are the Barbuda fantasy banknotes. I think they are really cool looking and look so real; like European ones that they have now.

I thought it was a place that didn't exist but it seems that it does; Barbuda. I do not know if they have their own money but it would be cool if it looked like this. 

I think it looks really neat. I like how it has a picture of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd on them. It is one of the reasons I got them. I think this is the front of them. 

I believe this is the bank of them. It feels like the current banknotes from Europe. 

I got them from eBay using the search words 'fantasy banknotes'. There was a lot of fantasy banknotes there (some were rather revealing). 


There are websites that carry fantasy banknotes. I have some of them listed in my post about Aldabra Islands. 





TomLeeM

TomLeeM at Café Press


2024 / 03 / 11




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Aldabra Islands - Fantasy Banknotes