Aruba - Fantasy Banknotes

 Here are some more fantasy banknotes that I found on eBay. I think it was reasonably priced and look really well done.


I thought it was a made up place but it does exist. It is Aruba. I don't know if they have their own money but it would be cool if the 'adopt' this fantasy banknote as their own; perhaps as a souvenir money? 

Here is the front of the banknotes. One can see a picture of Queen Elizabeth the 2nd. It is the reason I got these. 

Here are the back of the banknotes. I think they are really well done. It feels like European banknotes. 

I got this as a result of a search on eBay using 'fantasy banknotes'. I think I got it for a good price. It is a great part of my 'fantasy island' banknote collection.

There are other sites that sell fantasy banknotes. Please see my previous post on Aldabra Islands - Fantasy Banknotes. 





2024 / 03 / 11










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Aldabra Islands - Fantasy Banknotes

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes