Aldabra Islands - Fantasy Banknotes

I have found some 'fantasy banknotes' on the internet; some of which is on eBay. The ones that are picture below are the ones I bought at eBay at a good price. 
 
I think they are way cool and very well done. This is one of them. It is from the Aldabra Islands. I think they are very well made. They feel like European banknotes but they are 'fantasy' ones' - for a country - IIRC - that does not exist but made for fun. It does seem that the islands do exist; Aldabra Islands



It is the two sets of the same banknotes. The first one is the front and the second one is the backs. 



These two are the same as the first two but came separately. I think they are really neat. One of the reasons I got them is because they feature Queen Elizabeth the 2nd on them. I think this makes them really cool.

I got them from a seller on eBay. I did a search using 'fantasy banknotes' and it was one of the results. There was a great number of fantasy banknotes there. 


I have found other sites that also sell fantasy banknotes;

There are other sites that I have not listed but these are the result of my initial search. 
















2024 / 03 / 11





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tortola - Fantasy Banknotes

Barbuda - Fantasy Banknotes